9 March 2013
Calling all small business owners…..The 11th annual Horsham Microbiz, is being held on Saturday 9 March in The Drill Hall, Denne Road, Horsham from 10am to 4pm.
Widely regarded as a treasure trove for a business, Horsham Microbiz offers:
- FREE ENTRY for visitors
- 40+ exhibitors offering a wide variety of business products and services
- FREE business workshops all day offering top tips and inspiration
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- A café running throughout the day
Horsham Microbiz is A MUST ATTEND event for any small business and anyone about to start a business, with everything you need in one place on one day.
Since the first event in 2003, Horsham Microbiz has attracted around 450 exhibitors and over 5000 visitors. Feedback has always been a major feature of Microbiz as it helps the organisers, Horsham District Council, shape future events, to ensure it caters for current business needs. 2013 will be the 11th anniversary of Microbiz and Horsham District Council would like feedback from the 10th anniversary news exhibition.
Share your Microbiz story?
- Were you at the first Microbiz in 2003?
- Have you been to all 10 events?
- Has Microbiz helped you to set up or expand your business?
To obtain a programme, book a seminar, find out further information or tell us about your Microbiz experiences, please use the contact section on the website
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01403 215264
Wondering where to park for Microbiz? Find out more about parking in Horsham Town Centre
Download this year's Programme (1.8mb)